I have been practicing therapy for more than 17 years, and I believe the greatest gift I was given when I was an intern was the gift of a supportive community within a consultation group.
Please contact me if you are interested in the following:
- Increasing self awareness
- Identifying and managing transference & counter transference
- Experiential exploration of the Self
- Developing your therapeutic identity
- Expanding knowledge and skills
- Case presentations
- Group discussion & feedback
- Experiential activities
- Cultivating confidence
- Support in a safe and compassionate space
- Utilizing discussion, presentation, and process
- $25.00 fee per group meeting
In addition to case presentations and discussion, the group will be exploring the Self through depth psychology readings and activities that may include dream work, sand tray, expressive art techniques, active imagination, and working with the Shadow and other Archetypes.
Phone: 661-319-1560 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org